- Tim Horton’s -25 Rymal Rd Wes, Hamilton
- Riverside Rd and New Lakeshore Rd, Nanitoke (picked up another couple)
- Gas Station – 1 St Andrew St, Port Dover, ON N0A 1N0
- Long Point Eco-Adventure for lunch – 1730 Front Rd, St Williams, ON N0E 1P0
- Simply Scoops – 38 Robinson St, Port Burwell, ON N0J 1T0
- Busy Bee Gas – 2084 Hwy 59, Port Rowan, ON N0E 1M0
- Tim Hortons Ancaster – 1180 Hwy # 2, Ancaster, ON L9G 3K9
I grew up in small town Ontario so of course there were a couple of motorcycles in the drive house. The only problem was that I didn’t ride them I was only a passenger.
It wasn’t until I met me husband, Andy, that I spent any real time on a bike. We had a bike (Yamaha XJ750) before the kids arrived. However, after the kids came along we just didn’t have time to ride anymore so we sold it. There’s nothing worse than a bike sitting around and not being ridden!
Fast forward twenty years and we were once again cruising around on two wheels. Almost five years later and the only thing that’s changed is I now ride my own bike. If only I had understood how awesome it was to ride my own bike I would have done this years ago.